Fire TV Cube | Hands-free streaming device with Alexa | 4K Ultra HD | 2019 release
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details|
- The fastest, most powerful Fire TV.
- From across the room, just ask Alexa to turn on the TV, dim the lights, and play your show.
- Control compatible soundbar and A/V receiver, and change live cable or satellite channels with your voice.
- With the built-in speaker, ask Alexa to check the weather, turn off the lights, and more – even when the TV is off.
- Instant access to 4K ultra HD content, plus support for Dolby Vision and HDR, HDR10+.
- Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO, and more. Stream for free with Pluto, IMDB TV, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
We want you to know:
With Alexa on Fire TV Cube, you can control compatible TVs, soundbars, and A/V receivers from top brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, Vizio, and more. Plus, tune to live TV channels with cable or satellite boxes from providers like Comcast, DISH, DIRECTV/AT&T U-verse, and more. Learn more about supported devices.
Not every app has the same voice control experience. Many apps allow you to control playback, and use Alexa on Fire TV Cube to navigate and browse content within the app by saying “Alexa, go right” or “Alexa, select”. Some additional apps including Netflix, Hulu, ABC, ESPN, and STARZ have integrated further with Alexa, allowing you to browse and search within the apps, dive into specific titles, and more.
Dolby Atmos is available on select Prime Video and Netflix titles when connected to compatible equipment. HDMI cable is sold separately.