- A good shower head is important to showering
- A Guide On How To Make Your Own Wood Pellets
- A solution to protect your carport
- A versatile woodwork tool in the workshop
- Air purifiers and their uses
- All that you need to know about miter saw
- Be Your Own Handyman With These Simple Tips
- Belt sander reviews are helpful to choose the best one
- Best Table Saw reviews for money-worthy purchase
- Ceiling fans are handy equipment
- Choosing a Router Table for Woodworks
- Choosing and Buying Sump Pump
- Don’t know much about paint sprayers? Read on!
- Get the best orbital sander for the perfect finish
- Get yourself the best chainsaw to master the art of wood
- Getting perfect cuts now made easy!
- Getting to know about Reverse Osmosis systems
- Honest Air Compressor Reviews
- Important Steps to Be Taken Before Using a Paint Sprayer
- Increase Your Home's Worth With These Home Improvement Ideas
- Learn More about the Portable Air Compressor before Buying
- Read Reviews to Get the Best Product
- Simple Steps For Your Home Improvement Projects
- Some basic info about wood routers
- Some reviews for router tables
- Splash in the crystal water of the above ground pool
- The best impact drivers available in the market.
- Top Reasons You Should Choose the Electric Lawn Mowers
- What are the different types of weed eaters?
- What do band saw reviews say?
- What to Look For When Choosing Portable Air Compressor
- Interior design
- Home Improvement
Getting perfect cuts now made easy!
If you are into woodworking or metalworking, you will be pleased to know that the Craftsman band saw is just the thing that will make your job a lot easier. This tool is very powerful and not to forget to mention, it is just about perfect in every way. By reading band saw reviews, you will find that there is a whole range of tool sizes that you can choose from, ranging from three to ten inches.
Most bench top saws are usually lightweight and have wheel diameters ranging from eight to twelve inches.
It is noteworthy to mention that the value that this brand offers is beyond the price that you pay for it. These saws are inexpensive. However, you will be surprised to learn that it offers an assortment of various functions and has great overall performance! It performs more functions as compared to any other kind of saws do.
The basic structure of these saws includes a foundation in welded metal framework. Even though two or more saws may appear comparable, you must keep in mind that they do not function in the same manner. Each saw has its own functions and serves its own specific purpose thus affecting its overall performance characteristics.
Let us take a quick look at the craftsman 9” BAS230. There are several features of this particular bench top saw that enable it to stand out as a cut above the rest. It has a roomy 9” throat which only makes it easier to work out intrinsic and complex cuts. You can easily adjust the height of the saw up to 3 5/8”, depending on the thickness and type of wood that you are cutting. The 9” band saw is built in such a way that you experience a lot of spaciousness as you work. This is great for the perfect do-it-yourself task! It is extremely user friendly. All blades are quickly changeable.
The Craftsman 10” band saw is another one that you will like to consider. It works on a 1/3 HP. It has a 4-5/8” maximum depth of cut, the degree of the angle being 90 degrees. It is made of durable cast iron and is capable of tilting from 0 to 45 degrees for bevel cutting.
The 14” band saw is great if you want to tackle a big cutting job. It has a sturdy and strong cast iron base. It offers a 45 degree tilting table which provides great flexibility. You can also opt to choose between two cutting speeds, one meant for ferrous and the other non-ferrous materials. Thus in other words, it acts as a multi-purpose tool. It is extremely user-friendly, collecting dust in two ports, and it also has an upper and lower guard for your protection. An additional advantage is that it has an 8” re-saw capacity and also has ball bearing guides which helps to reduce friction and also lengthen the blade life.
Most Craftsman saws have one year warranty, so you need not feel hesitant about your purchase!