Safety is always our top priority.
Third-party carriers are adhering to the CDC guidelines. Additionally, Amazon is requiring additional precautions for our Delivery Service Partners and their Delivery Associates before and during your in-home service.
Associates are temperature screened before reporting to work, and if unwell, they will be asked to stay home.
Associates wear face shields, masks, and gloves on the job.
Associates will follow social distancing standards.
Associates receive specialized training to ensure they’re following best practices to protect themselves and you.
Vehicles are stocked with masks, gloves, disinfectant wipes and spray, trash bags and more.
Vehicles and equipment are being disinfected each day.
Deliveries and services will only require verbal confirmation and no signature will be needed.
Delivery devices and mobile phones used by our delivery teams will be disinfected after each delivery appointment.
What happens during my appointment?
Before your in-home appointment
- We'll email you before your appointment to remind you of the best practices that we are following to keep everyone safe. If you're ill or quarantined, or if you don't want to continue with the appointment, we can either reschedule or arrange for doorstep delivery.
During your appointment
To keep everyone safe during your appointment, here's what to expect:
- The associate is required to put on gloves and a mask before they enter your home.
- They're required to keep a 6-foot distance from you as they enter (and for the remainder of the visit).
- If needed, they'll define the workspace perimeter allowing enough room to work while remaining properly distanced from you and your family.
- The associate will have you verbally confirm you are satisfied with the work.
What can I do to help?
We’re all in this together. We would appreciate if you can help with the following:
- Please give the associate 6 feet of space while they are in the home.
- Wear a face mask during your appointment.
- Make sure your space has good air flow by opening windows (weather permitting).
- Make sure there is a clear path including opening any doors the associate may need to pass through.
- Secure any pets.