|Fits as expected||
- 100% Premium full-grain waterproof leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Timberland Flume men's hiking boots grip rocky trails and crave elevation. Mid-height waterproof hikers keep you comfy and protected, from trailhead to summit and during every adventure in-between.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you're looking for men's boots, women's boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland has the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: Trust Timberland's line of high-quality men's, women's, and kids boots. hiking boots, outdoor gear, and activewear for all your activities from the trail to the sea to the streets.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1973, Timberland is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting -- nature. Timberland is a VF Corporation brand.
Timberland Men's Flume Waterproof Boot
Named for New Hampshire's beautiful Flume Gorge, these men's hiking boots grip rocky trails and crave elevation. These mid-height waterproof hikers keep you comfy and protected, from trailhead to summit and during every adventure in-between.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers for durability
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Compression-molded EVA midsole and footbeds provide lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Solid rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for traction
|Timberland Men's Flume Waterproof Boot||Timberland Men's Chocorua Trail Mid Waterproof Boot||Timberland Men's White Ledge Mid Waterproof Boot||Timberland Men's Mt. Maddsen Mid Leather Waterproof Boot||Timberland Men’s Mt. Maddsen Lite Mid Waterproof Boot||Timberland Men’s World Hiker Mid Ankle Boot|
|TimberDry Eco-conscious Waterproof Membrane||✓||✓||✓|
|Removable Anti-fatigue Footbed||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compression-molded EVA foam midsole comfort system||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||SensorFlex comfort system|
|Shank||Internal TPU Shank||Internal TPU Shank|
|Material||Rubber sole, premium Leather Working Group silver-rated leather||Rubber sole, premium Leather Working Group silver-rated leather||Recycled rubber sole, premium Leather Working Group silver-rated leather||Recycled rubber sole, premium Leather Working Group silver-rated leather||Recycled rubber sole, premium Leather Working Group silver-rated leather||Suede, rubber sole premium Leather Working Group silver-rated leather|
Uppers made with premium 100% full-grain waterproof leather for durability. Waterproof, seam-sealed construction keeps feet dry. Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris. Compression-molded EVA midsole and footbeds provide lightweight cushioning and shock absorption Solid rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for traction. Weight of a single boot (size 9): 1 pound, 1 ounce. Imported.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EDJ1OMW
- Item model number: Flume Waterproof
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was looking for a pair of work boots that were comfortable, waterproof and lightweight. I found them.
I work in construction, so I'm on my feet most of the day. I've only worn these boots for 1 shift (10 hours, out in the elements), but I love them already.
- They were definitely waterproof.
- They didn't need a break-in period at all - comfortable right out of the box.
- They provide great arch and ankle support.
The only question left is how long will they last. I'll check back in if they don't hold up.
Still going strong 1.5 years later.
I can't get rid of these boots, even though they stink to high heaven (a wash in the machine helps briefly, but that's the case for all old shoes).
On the bright side, they're still water-proof and still comfortable. I bought another pair when I saw a great deal on amazon, but I refuse to wear them until something gives out on the originals. Strong odor be damned. They're work boots for me, after all.
They don’t register with timberland
The emblems are incorrect and does not have the key features to original timberland boots
I’ve been wearing timberlands for 25 years and even I didn’t realize at first but yet I did have suspicion
## 2020 UPDATE ##
The second pair lasted just as long as the first. I still wore them almost every day, on hikes, walks, yard work, and more. They're still waterproof and the only reason I need a new pair is that I wore through the soles again, just shy of 2 years again! This pair didn't have the issue with the lace hooks. I'm ordering my third pair tonight!
Top international reviews